A real estate developer is different from an agent. If you want help buying or selling a house, then you should hire an agent. A developer has a different set of responsibilities than an agent. Read on to find out if you need a real estate developer.
* A real estate developer can tell you which areas have the highest and lowest market values.
* A developer can point you to different developments. He is the go-to guy if you're in the lookout to buy apartments, buildings or shares in real estate. He can also show you his different projects. Real estate developers have projects like villages, office buildings and even country clubs in the works all the time.
* A real estate developer knows the different zoning laws. He is also familiar with the environmental laws in different areas.
* You can also use a developer if you want to turn your raw land into a business venture. He will know which projects can bring in the most profit.
* He can also take over unfinished projects. Some developers even rebuild foreclosed property.
* He can also renovate houses and buildings. You should ask for the help of a developer if you want to revive old structures.
You have to understand the job descriptions of a real estate agent and a real estate developer. This is needed before you decide to hire either one. Go to a developer for larger projects, like subdivisions.